Multi Kelp seaweed concentrate is a blend of three types of kelp (Laminaria digitate, Ascophyllum nodosum, Ecklonia maxima) creating an incredible cocktail of vitamins, minerals, enzymes and proteins which stimulate root, shoot and fruit growth.
For indoor/outdoor use on flowers, vegetables and ornamentals as a supplement to normal fertilizer use.
Use only as a supplement to normal fertilizer programmes.
Shake well before use.
Easy to apply by foliar application, drenching and irrigation systems.
Drenching mix 2,5ml per litre water.
Dip seedlings in 1:1000 solution (1ml per litre water).
Fertigation can apply up to 25ltr/ha
- A natural source of vitamins A, B1, B2, C, D and E
- Contains over 70 minerals like Zn, Iiodine, Mg, Fe, K, Cu, Ca.
- Also contains trace elements.
- Contains Enzymes and proteins.
- Bio stimulant, stimulating root growth.
- High in the growth hormones Auxin and cytokinin.
- Alginic Acid