HORMO CIBUS SPRAY
Naturally occurring plant hormones in a ready to use spray. Hormo Cibus contains all of the five major types of hormones in plants, namely: auxins, cytokinins, gibberellins, ethylene and abscisic acid and benefits plants in the following:
- Help the vegetative propagation of plants.
- On a cellular level it will influence cell elongation, cell division and the formation of adventitious roots.
- Promote cell division.
- Stimulate shoot proliferation.
- Activate gene expression and metabolic activity in general.
- Slow the aging process in plants.
- All hormones in a natural balance to best assist the plant.
Shake well before use.
Spray during the cooler, more humid hours of the day.
Apply foliar spray when wind is low.
For vegetables – apply on days 14 and 35 after planting.
For tomatoes – apply every 4 weeks.
For permanent crops – apply two weeks before flowering repeat dosage at beginning of flowering.